Abstract submission is now closed!
We welcome the submission of abstracts for posters at this symposium, which will be evaluated by the Steering Committee. Ample time will be given during the symposium for authors to discuss their work on research related to the theme of the symposium. Please note your poster should focus on Soil biodiversity and mechanisms to protect it from the adverse effects of plant protection products and other chemicals. Accepted posters will be displayed in the poster area and can be presented for the entire meeting.
Abstract submission deadline is 25 September 2019, 23:59 CEST (or earlier, if exhibition space is filled)
Please keep the following in mind before submitting your abstract:
- Abstract title: max 200 characters (with spaces), not in all caps (should read as a normal sentence);
- Abstract text: max 2000 characters (with spaces);
- (Co-)authors, information IN THIS ORDER (!): First Name, Last Name, Affiliation, Country. NO abbreviations!
- In case you are selected to give a poster presentation, your abstract will be published in the programme book that will be distributed at the symposium among all attendees. By submitting your abstract, you give SETAC Europe permission to publish it.
- All authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection of their abstract by 4th October 2019. Please note that the number of participants for this symposium is limited to 120 on a first-come, first-served basis and that the symposium might be sold out before you receive the notification about your poster abstract. Register quickly!
- Exhibition space in the conference venue is limited to only 20 posters. Accepted posters will be sequenced on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Note that acceptance of your abstract and invitation to present at the meeting does NOT include a free registration nor any other financial compensation.
SUBMIT: Send your abstract (WORD file) to email@example.com