|By 16 October||By 6 November|
|SETAC member||€ 570||€ 870|
|Non-member||€ 655||€ 945|
- Registration fees include attendance at the two-day symposium, programme materials, coffee/tea and lunch on 19 and 20 November 2019.
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- We strongly prefer payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). Card details can be submitted during the online registration process or after the registration via the SETAC Europe payment website.
Payments can also be made by bank transfer. Bank details can be found on the invoice.
Cheques are not accepted!
- Payment terms: In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 16 October 2019 and the payment MUST be received by 06 November 2019. If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due. All payments must be received prior to the conference date.
- Invoices are sent via email and can be consulted online at any time. A printed copy of the invoice can be received upon request.
- Cancellation terms: € 50 cancellation fee for cancellations received by 16 October, no refunds for later cancellations.
In case of refund after cancellation, the cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount that was already paid. If you cancel your registration but have not paid yet, the cancellation fee will still be due. If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline or you do not cancel and do not show up, the full amount will remain due.
Cancellations must be received in writing by email.
- After the meeting: Upon request, paid no-shows will receive all materials covered by their registration fees.
Per reminder that needs to be sent an administrative cost of 25 euro will be added to your invoice.
- For questions and information on registration, please contact Veerle Vandeveire, for any other questions regarding the symposium, please contact Roel Evens.
- Due to limited conference space, we advise early registration to avoid disappointment.
Please fill out the form below and click send. This request will then be sent to the SETAC Europe office. Please allow at least 5 business days to receive your invitation letter via email.
Kindly note that SETAC cannot contact embassies on your behalf. Applicants should bring all relevant documents with them to their interview. Please contact your embassy to find out which documents are required.
If you do not yet have a SETAC member or guest profile, you will need to create one here.
- An active member profile (payment of an annual fee required) will allow you to benefit from several benefits including lower rates when registering for a SETAC meeting;
- A (student) guest profile is free of charge and will give you the option to submit abstracts or register for meetings at the non-member rate.
If you would like to have your abstract(s) mentioned in the invitation letter, please fill out the title(s) under the “additional comments” section.
For any other questions on invitation letters and visa requirements, please contact Ann Goubert.